Sunday, November 4, 2007

NLP - 3 Ways to Be Full of Optimism

As I already mentioned in one of my articles, NLP has developed a model that I call the "magic disc" and that is composed of several elements. I'm going to talk about 3 ways that will enhance the quality of your life by developing the quality of optimism.

1. You must have positive emotions. It was discovered through study that there is more than 200 emotions. Let's pretend now that half of them are positive like happiness, peace, gratitude, and half of them are negative, like fear, anger or frustration. Standing on the positive side of the road, always, all day long, is very difficult, but that's how you can get a life that you can be proud of, a life worth living, an extraordinary life.

2. You must have positive thoughts. Studies showed that one can have 5000 thoughts or more in a given day. If it's true or not, I don't know, but what I do know is that we have a lot of thoughts going on in our daily life. Some are positive and some are negative, or somewhat positive and somewhat negative. There are numerous tools that you can use, NLP tools and techniques, to quickly change an emotion or a thought and turn it into positive.

3. You have to use positive words. Words are a reflection of what you think and what you feel. Use positive words. Use "Do" instead of "Don't". People that use "don't" all the time are people who know exactly what they don't want in life. They rarely know what they really want. If you want to be full of optimism, use positive words. This way, you will feel positive emotions and you will think positive.

Again, everything is interconnected, as the NLP magic disc has revealed to us. Change your thoughts and you change your emotions. I personally found that changing the way I speak to myself and others has a dramatic impact on my life. Try it! But be careful, you can become a person full of optimism. Is that what you want?

And now, I would like to offer you my famous 5 part mini-course "Discover the TOP 5 secrets of EVERY highly successful Person to Achieve What You Want" today at http://www.vision-to-action.com

And I also would like to share with you a Free Special Report entitled True Leadership: Leadership From The Heart that will teach you how you can become a whole, stress-free and healthy leader today at http://www.heartslead.com

Emmanuel Segui - http://www.opportunitytogrow.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Emmanuel_Segui

No comments: