Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Empowering Questions- Ask To Succeed

We ask ourselves so many questions without thinking about them. The questions we ask can lead our mind to despair, or they can lead us to constructive action, joy and hope. Empowering questions give us joy and hope. Questions such as why I am a failure, why I can not do anything right, why everybody hates me and so on have no use in our life except causing depression and despair. If I were to ask empowering questions they would be such as-

How can I further my purpose or career today?

How can I improve my health today?

How can I improve my self-esteem today?

How can I improve my financial situation today?

How can I improve my relationships today?

How can I improve my attitude today?

What adds happiness to my life today?

These questions make us think about how to improve in different areas of life. They make us think positively. When we find the answers they help us get more out of life and succeed. Now break the main questions into parts. For example-

How can I improve my health today?

I'm going to drink 3 liters of water today.
I am going to exercise for 15 minutes.
I'm going to make myself healthy meals.

How can I improve my financial situation today?

I have a potential customer interested in hiring me to make something for them.
Today i can do pricing and options, and communicate that to him.

What can I do to improve my relationships today?

I've been rather uncommunicative lately.
I have a friend I should have called back by now.
I will call today, and also call some relations.

This way write down main questions and then try to answer them. Implement the answers and you will find that you are improving everyday.

By: CD Mohatta

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

Social network users, for adding layouts to your page, click myspace layouts. You can also use myspace comments to comment your friends on any social network. For myspace graphics, click here.

No comments: